|Peter Robinson, First Minister with Luke Poots co-opted Councillor|
Last night Mr. Poots decided to contribute to the Facebook page of the Alliance Party and commented on online sectarian posts regarding South Belfast MLA Anna Lo in a not so sympathetic manner:
allegations in the past without producing any evidence whatsoever. We would also question the wisdom of making such claims on a social networking site but we leave it to others to speculate on Mr. Poots' motives.
According to today's Irish News the Alliance Party are seeking "clarification" on Mr. Poots' posts
Today however things took a new turn when Mr. Poots not only repeated his claims but also stated on his Facebook page that:
"the group that posted a lot of the material online engaged in regular discussion with Alliance party members who like to run me down and I quote one of their staffs (sic) responses to the group who were making fun of these allegations such as rape (which is by no means funny or a joke) "im a bit in love with @******* now. Great posts!" "
David McCann who had just published an interview with a few of us here at LAD.
We would like to make a few things clear:
- There is no connection between LAD and the Alliance Party. In fact there is no connection between LAD and any political party. As you know we abhor democracy so why would we support a political party? We asked Alliance Chief Whip Stewart Dickson for a comment and he said "We have no connection with LAD."
- We have never been involved in any threats towards Luke Poots and if any such threats were made we condemn them unservedly.
Today Health Minister Edwin Poots claimed on his Facebook page that complaints had been made to the PSNI regarding threats to his son:
If any complaints have been made to the PSNI (as Edwin Poots claimed back in November) we will be pleased to assist them with their enquiries.
|Ulster Star November 22 2013|
1. When was a complaint made to the PSNI and what was their response?
2. What evidence exists of these alleged threats and when will it be made available to the public?
3. What evidence exists of our involvement in any such threats (should they exist)?
4. What evidence exists of a link between the Alliance Party and LAD?
We look forward to hearing the answers.